Whether you need someone out to fix a failed repair, or you need your entire house repainted, we understand that owning a home is possibly the largest investment, ost people will make in there lifetime. To protect this investment, we endevour to respond quickly to all requests and to ensure that there are no come backs.
A fresh coat of paint is the first and most important step in transforming your bare walls and doors into canvases that tell a story of its inhabitants. Selecting your paint is not just about colour, but with the correct UV, waterproofing and coating system, you can ensure that your home is good for a decade or longer.
We also offer the following services:
- Gutter Maintenance and Cleaning: In many cases, guttering can be a contributor to waterproofing issues. Plants and weeds if left to grow can cause a lot of damage. Superseal staff have the right tools and technology to ensure that your guttering is well maintained.
- Deck Restoration: There is an increase of using decks that are weathered. The protruding nails may cause significant difficulties. We replace worn out slats and give them a unique finishing touch.
- Sealing of Balconies and Tiles: Our experienced team will clean any porous tiles and grouting, prime and seal it with a protective, non-slip UV coating. This coating will protect the tiles from wear, it will assist in waterproofing and help bring out the natural shine.
- Coating for Garage Floors: Once garage floors have been high-pressure cleaned by a Superseal contractor, they can be coated by a sturdy, smooth, self-leveling, non-slip coating. This is done so as to protect them from future stains and to guarantee safety of the user. A variety of colours can be selected.
- Pressure Cleaning: This cleaning is customized for all kinds of services whether painted or not. Regular cleaning is a necessity for your home if you need it to have a natural look. We can clean from pressures of 120 bar to up to 450 bar.
Prior to obtaining a quotation, it is important to address 8 Important Questions with your painting contractor.
Complete the form below and we will send you a free booklet entitled “8 Questions You Should Ask Your Painting Contractor“. Please indicate whether you would like us to provide you with a free, no obligation quote.
[contact-form-7 id=”268″ title=”Contact form 1”]